My baby is 4 months old today! Where have the last four months gone? I feel like he was born 6 weeks ago, yet Tabitha can’t believe he’s only 4 months old. She swears that he’s already 6 months old. She’s not had to get up twice a night for the last 4 months, either 😉
Actually, I can’t complain too much. Ian is the sweetest, most agreeable baby on the planet. He also requires very little maintainance. Truth be told, since he turned 8 weeks and the pediatrician gave us his blessing to let Ian sleep however long he wants, there have only been a handful of nights that he’s woke us up more than once through the night. For as many nights as I’ve had to get up more than once, I’ve had as many nights that he slept the entire night through!
It looks more and more everyday like Ian’s going to have blue eyes like me. I hope so– I’d really like for him to have at least a few of my features, and right now he looks so much like his daddy.
Here are some fun facts about Ian:
1. When he’s not nursing, he prefers his bottles to be cool, even cold.
2. He HATES pacifiers.
3. He can’t stand a dirty diaper, even for a little bit.
4. His grins will melt even the coldest of hearts (this is not an opinion, it is absolutely a provable fact).
5. He does not like being a naked baby. He wants his clothes ON!
6. He is happiest first thing in the morning.
7. He loves bathtime; it’s his favorite part of the day.
8. He hates to feel left out, and will strain to see everything going on around him.
9. Purple and orange seem to be his colors (he’s been to 2 TTU football games so far this season but his grandpa will make sure he bleeds orange).
10. This little boy has more people in love with him than anyone I’ve ever met!
I could tell you all about Ian all day long. I still know very little about babies and children, but I know everything about this baby!